BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants

Just wached this movie that reminds me so much of a friend that i have that i havnt seen for a long time. Her name is Abby and she is my best friend. Her mom used to be my nanny when i was little and thats how we met. I havnt seen her in a long time because she lives in Olympia and I live in Shoreline, when she used to live in Edmonds. I wish i could see her soon. I have so much to tell her and i really miss seeing her. I hope she hasnt forgoten but we used to be like sisters... we would call each other all the time and at the end of each phone call we would say: "love you like a sister." We would also write letters to each other. I wish she hadnt moved. She was my best friend and she still is. I just hope she hasnt forgoten.

0 comments: